BIM methodology becomes more and more popular on the Polish market. The designers, contractors and investors want to get a feel for new world tendencies in construction industry; consequently, they need properly qualified human resources. This personnel must perfectly know the language spoken in the new world of evolving construction and, more importantly, must be able to use this knowledge in the real world. For this reason we offer the training based on the BIM models which originate from real investment projects implemented in the last 7 years. Trust our experts and get ready for new challenges in a professional way!
Details on the training
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
The training will give you the awareness of what the Building Information Modelling really is and what are the advantages, limitations, and evolution tendencies of this new technology. We will present commonly applied standards, including Industry Foundation Classes data format, fundamentals of good BIM model creation, and methods of creation of a reliable BIM Execution Plan.
Our training will give you the power to meet the challenges connected with co-ordination of an interdisciplinary project irrespective of its size. You will know how to look for collisions, validate the models and communicate effectively with the team by means of BIM Collaboration Format. You will be able to spotlight the designing errors which jeopardise correct BIM works as well as to prompt the designers how and to what extent such errors may be eliminated. Your software is of no concern: the training will teach you to use the IFC models from ArchiCAD, Vectorworks, Revit, AllPlan, DDS-CAD, Tekla Structures and many other environments.
Scope of the training programme has been adapted to the needs of such professional groups as e.g. architects, work designers, general contractors, and persons responsible for project management. The novices in the BIM world will acquire necessary fundamentals; those who are better acquainted with BIM model-based work will improve their competencies and systematise their knowledge.
DURATION AND ADDITIONAL DATA
- Place: Warszawa, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Kraków
- Duration: 2 days.
- Training hours: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Cost: 1,700 PLN plus VAT per person (maximum 10, minimum 5 persons).
- Collective training of a group of students may be given on site. Cost of training will be agreed upon individually.
- Training may be 100% reimbursable from the National Training Fund.
- Training is also available from the Development Service Base with up to 80% co-financing.
- For current dates and plans of training as well as registration form go to www.bimblog.pl/szkolenia/bim-dla-menadzerow/