Our offer will give you:
- Projects in BIM technologies to the extent of architecture, structure, installation; road and railway line projects;
- Development of BIM technology implementation plans;
- Development of BIM documents (BEP, EIR);
- Development of BIM libraries for software (Revit, Archicad, Vectorworks, Sketchup);
- Development of LOD (Level of Development) work-specific studies;
- Implementation of BIM technology (for design studios, general contractors, facility managers, project management companies, and public institutions);
- General consulting in BIM technologies;
- Training in BIM class software;
- Facility surveys based on BIM models;
- Interactive architectural visualisations (Oculus Rift, Android, touch screens) based on BIM models;
- Extended reality applications;
- BIM technology-based power supply audits;
- Research & development works.
Designing the Future
“Designing the Future” is a conference dedicated to the up-to-date technologies, with special regard to BIM. As the first event of the kind in Poland, it is recognised in the industry far and wide. Its originators are Konfoteka Sp. z o.o. and BIM Klaster. Essentially, the conference is meant for designers, investors, and contractors who want to use innovative technologies in the implementation of building investment projects. It offers two days of highly professional and context-specific discussions enjoyed by the growing number of participants. The first day is a plenary assembly with lectures given by the experts from Poland and abroad who present in details the cases of BIM technologies, describe the examples of the projects and share their experience. The second day is dedicated to practical workshops with BIM Klaster companies sharing their experience and findings from their everyday work.
We had many partners for the past years, such as e.g.: Krakowski Park Technologiczny, Izba Projektowania Budowlanego, Klaster Zrównoważona Infrastruktura, Forum Klastrów Małopolskich, Wschodni Klaster Budowlany, Polski Związek Inżynierów i Techników Budownictwa. Our partners were: Małopolska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego, Marszałek Województwa Małopolskiego or Miasto Kraków**.
* Cracow Park of Technology; Chamber of Building Design; Sustained Infrastructure Cluster; Małopolska Region Cluster Forum; Eastern Building Cluster; Polish Association of Construction Engineers and Technicians.
** Małopolska Regional Development Agency; Małopolska Province Marszałek; City of Cracow.
BIM Steak is an event initiated by BIM Klaster members who gave the idea and motivated us to act. The meeting has a multi-dimensional nature. It is an ideal place and time to make friends with BIM Klaster and its members in a slightly different way, take part in interesting workshops, have fun in a high-grade company and, of course, enjoy the taste of delicious Steaks. There is one purpose: effective networking free and easy and nice time with positively nutty people.
BIM Klaster Training Centre
The BIM Klaster Training Centre was established for people who want to improve their professional competences in the area of BIM methodology and are interested in practical approach to theoretical lessons. The offer contains training sessions and workshops organised by BIM Klaster as well as the lessons given by the Cluster members and endorsed by us.
The training curriculum is eclectic, from software using through practice, with regard to specific professions, such as e.g. BIM Manager or BIM Co-ordinator. We do believe each of you will find the best scheme.