1. Your data shall be administered by STOWARZYSZENIE KLASTER TECHNOLOGII INFORMACYJNYCH W BUDOWNICTWIE (“Association”) having its head office in Cracow (30-394), ul. Podole 60, and registration number KRS 0000448750, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
2. The Association shall protect your data in compliance with the universally acknowledged legal provisions in force, which means the Resolution voted by the European Parliament and Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April, 2016, concerning natural person protection in connection with personal data processing and free flow of such data, as well as with the revocation of the Directive No. 95/46/WE and with the Act dated 29 August, 1997, concerning personal data protection (Journal of Law, Year 2016, Item 922).
3. Personal data given on the forms shall not be available to unauthorised persons. Such
data shall be given voluntarily by the owner as necessary for the purposes defined in the
statutes of the organisation.
4. Your personal data shall be processed in order to keep the records of the persons authorised to represent the members and the partners of the Association, members of the Association, and full members of the Association, as well as to support the in-house communications, to comply with statutory obligations of the Administrator, and to pursue legally substantiated interests of the Administrator, and shall not be made available to other data recipients.
Personal Data Administrator
5. The Association shall act as Data Administrator. The Association shall be responsible for personal data security as well as for definition of personal data processing purposes and methods.
6. The Association shall process data which are necessary for acquisition of membership of the Association in order to keep the records of the persons authorised to represent the members and the partners of the Association, members of the Association, and full members of the Association, as well as to support the in-house communications and to comply with statutory obligations of the Administrator, always with regard to your interests and safety.
7. The personal data processing supervisor appointed by the arranger shall be contacted via the electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processing Rules
8. Personal data shall be processed:
- In compliance with personal data protection regulations;
- To the extent and for the purpose necessary to pursue substantiated interests (legally validated interests) with no breach of the rights and freedom of data owner;
- To the extent and for the purpose consistent with your permission.
9. The Association shall have the right to make available your personal data to a competent recipient subject to the provisions of the applicable laws (e.g. to the penal prosecution agencies) and agreements as well as to database service providers.
10. Personal data shall be processed exclusively by the persons authorised by the Association.
11. Any and all personal data shall be processed inside protected databases of the Association.
12. The Association may profile your contents following the interest in the activities of the organisation.
13. Personal data shall be processed subject to the rules of accountability, transparency, correctness, reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
14. The Association shall have the right to process your data in the case you withdraw your permission, for the purpose of pursuing potential claims at court as well as for archiving and statistical purposes.
15. Each data owner shall have the free-of-charge right to:
- Access their data;
- Correct inaccurate data and complete incomplete data;
- Request data removal;
- Request to limit the processing;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory agency (President of the City of Cracow).
16. Personal data may be removed on the basis of withdrawal of your permission at any moment, with no impact on the consistency with the laws of the processing based on your permission prior to the withdrawal of the same.
Access to the Association
17. The Association may be accessed via its web page.
18. Detailed data on the process of accession may be found at: www.bimklaster.org.pl/en/join-us/.
19. The Association shall process personal data of its members on the basis of the Resolution voted by the European Parliament and Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April, 2016, concerning natural person protection in connection with personal data processing and free flow of such data, as well as with the revocation of the Directive No. 95/46/WE and with the Act dated 7 April, 1989, concerning the association laws (Journal of Law, Year 2001, Item 855).
Text Files (“cookies”)
20. The web page shall use text files (“cookies”).
21. Text files (“cookies”) shall be used in order to:
- Facilitate the use of the web page;
- Generate and analyse statistical data;
- Adapt the web page content to the expectations and interests of our users.
22. Particular text files (“cookies”) shall be used in the following manner:
23. Each web page user may freely manage the text files (“cookies”), including blockage and limitation of file installation, by changing the settings of the internet browser.
24. Absence of text files (“cookies”) blockage shall mean the permission to our use of such files.
25. Depending on the type and history of relationships between the user and the Association, the scope of data collection and analysis may cover, among other data: user’s first name; last name; personal phone number, email and address, as well as phone number, email and address of the corporation (company / organisation / institution) represented by the user.
26. Each User shall have the right to access and correct their personal data as well as to request to stop processing personal data.