Cluster of Information Technologies in Building Industry is a network of cooperative relations, which was established on 02.04.2012 as the initiative of a number companies from Małopolska. Initiators are people heavily involved with the construction industry, IT, information technology, for which construction is not only a job but also a passion. Each of us boldly look to the future, create new standards of work and believe they will soon become a norm.
At the moment BIMklaster works as an association of several pro-innovative and highly specialized small and medium enterprises in the construction industry and ICT from Poland.
Mission of the Cluster
Cluster’s mission is support and promote the use of innovative technologies in the building industry. Our main intention is connect the potential and competence of companies and other entities to allow implementation of projects that would not be possible to carry out by a single company.
Objectives of the Cluster
Cluster’s objectives are :
- Representing the interests of members.
- Support initiatives and projects undertaken by the members of Cluster of Information Technology in Construction.
- Management projects of entities represented by members of the Cluster of Information Technology in Construction.
- Promotion and implementation modern management methods in projects realized by the members of the Cluster of Information Technology in Construction.
- Develop relationship, cooperation and exchange of information between members.
- Develop relationship, cooperation and exchange of information between members and scientific, education, business and public institutions (local government).
- The influence on the legislative process and creation of law in the fields covered by the objectives of the Cluster.
- Build a common brand for all companies represented by the members of the Cluster.
- Improve the professional qualifications of the Cluster’s members and associated institutions.
- Create the knowledge base and provide hardware facilities for shared use by members of the Cluster in the development of innovative products and services.
- Support initiatives related with economic development and entrepreneurship at local, regional and nationwide.
- Promote and actively participate in the creation of mechanisms and tools supporting the development of new information technologies in the construction industry and in particular the use of BIM technology in the investment process.
- Activities to improve innovation and competitiveness of the Polish economy.
- Promote and strict adherence standards and ethical principles adopted voluntarily by the members of the Cluster.
- Activities to adapt the education system to the requirements of the market, particularly in the construction industry.